You get direct access to an ID TheftSmart professional who will:
- Help you guard your personal indentifying information
- Give you safety tips for shopping online or using social media
- Explain your rights under federal and state laws
- Answer any question you may have about protecting your identity from the best virus software for your new computer, to protecting your mail, and more.
If it is discovered that your information may have been compromised, ID TheftSmart professionals will:
- Provide an action plan
- Help you interpret and analyze your credit report
- Set up a credit report freeze and fraud alerts on your behalf
- Assist when suspicious issues arise beyond our initial findings
If your identity is stolen, ID TheftSmart's licensed investigators will:
- Confirm the crime and determine its nature and scope
- Help you obtain a police report
- Provide a tri-merged credit report and perform full non-credit searches
- Work on your behalf until ALL identity theft issues have been adequately resolved
- Place seven-year fraud victim statements with credit reporting agencies, when applicable
Contact any State Bank of Graymont office at 815-842-8900 today to sign up for ID TheftSmart. Protect your identity and credit today for the low cost of $5.00 per month per individual.
See our Identity Theft subpage for additional information with regards to identity theft, including tips to help protect your information and signs you may be a victim of identity theft.
There's never been a better time to safeguard your identity.