ATM / Debit Cards
- Have 24 hour access to ATM's at the Pontiac and Chenoa offices
- Casey's General Store in Cornell and Flanagan have no surcharge with State Bank of Graymont Debit Card
- Withdraw money and check balances from numerous places around the world
- Transfer funds between checking and savings accounts (may not be available at all terminals)
- Make deposits to your account at the Pontiac Office ATM and Chenoa Office ATM
- Free withdrawals from State Bank of Graymont and/or Shazam Privilege Status ATM Machines
- Fees may be charged by other ATM operator or network used
- State Bank of Graymont ATM locations
- Shazam ATM Locator http://www.shazam.net
- Purchase goods and get cash back at participating merchants
**Subject to approval
Mastercard Identity Check
Mastercard Identity Check is a secure, password-free, risk-based cardholder authentication process. Risk-based authentication uses transaction scoring and fraud rules based on cardholder transaction history to identify valid transactions. Risk-based authentication is designed to reduce the number of approved fraudulent transactions. No enrollment steps or paperwork is required by you.
- It is best to use your PIN number, instead of requesting to sign the transaction slip.
- Report lost or stolen State Bank of Graymont ATM/Debit card: During regular banking hours please call (815) 743-5951 or (815) 844-4433 or (815) 945-7871. After hours, on weekends or holidays, please call (800) 383-8000.
Error Resolution Notice
In case of errors or questions about your electronic transfers, call or write us at the telephone number or address listed in this disclosure, as soon as you can, if you think your statement or receipt is wrong or if you need more information about a transfer listed on the statement or receipt. We must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent the FIRST statement on which the problem or error appeared.
- Tell us your name and account number
- Describe the error or the transfer you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error or why you need more information
- Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error
If you tell us orally, we may require that you send us your complaint or question in writing within 10 business days.
We will determine whether an error occurred within 10 business days (20 business days if the transfer involved a new account) after we hear from you and will correct any error promptly. If we need more time, however, we may take up to 45 days (90 days if the transfer involved a new account, a point-of-sale transaction, or a foreign-initiated transfer) to investigate your complaint or question. If we decide to do this, we will credit your account within 10 business days (20 business days if the transfer involved a new account) for the amount you think is in error, so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation. If we ask you to put your complaint or question in writing and we do not receive it within 10 business days, we may not credit your account. Your account is considered a new account for the first 30 days after the first deposit is made, unless each of you already has an established account with us before the account is opened.
We will tell you the results within three business days after completing our investigation. If we decide that there was no error, we will send you a written explanation.
You may ask for copies of the documents that we used in our investigation.
If you have inquiries regarding your account please contact us at:
State Bank of Graymont
PO Box 76
Chenoa, IL 61726
BUSINESS DAYS: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (Holidays are not included)
Phone: (815) 945-7871