ONLINE BANKING AND ONLINE BILL PAY SERVICES
With Online Banking you have access to your account information any time of the day or easily organize your finances online in real-time. You’ll find that State Bank of Graymont provides a private, secure and convenient way to manage your finances.
With Online Banking you can:
- View current account balances
- Display account history and monitor activity in your State Bank of Graymont accounts
- Access Online Bill Pay
- View check images and e-Statements
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments - Payments received after 5:00 pm Monday through Thursday will be posted the next business day. Payments received after 6:00 pm Friday, or on Saturday, Sunday, or a Federal holiday will post on the next business day.
- Set up Email Alert to notify you when designated activity occurs on your account.
- And more.
Internet Banking Enrollment
It is necessary for you to return a signed enrollment form to one of our offices or mail to:
State Bank of Graymont
PO Box 589
Pontiac, IL 61764
To see how banking online can benefit you, please try our demo.
Online Bill Pay
- Stop by or call any State Bank of Graymont office and ask to enroll in Bill Pay.
- The following business day, log into Internet Banking and click on ‘Bill Pay’.
- Read through the Bill Pay Agreement and click on ‘I Agree”.
- Verify your personal information / complete any missing information and click on ‘Submit’.
When you have completed these steps, enrollment is complete and you can begin setting up payments!