We specialize in agricultural loans. All of our Ag Loan Officers have farm backgrounds and have been involved in Ag Lending for many years. Contact Blair Barton or Paul Russow in our Graymont office and Gary Bressner, Bob Tronc, or Scott Bauknecht in our Pontiac office.
- Operating Lines of Credit (Revolving or closed end)
- Machinery and Equipment (Rates can be locked for up to 5 years)
- Buildings and Improvements
- Farm Real Estate (Amortizations up to 30 years)
- Illinois Finance Authority Loans (Beginning Farmer Bonds, Participations)
- Farm Service Agency Guaranteed Loans and Interest Assist Loans
Build a relationship with a local community bank. Contact Roger Corrigan in our Pontiac office.
- Working Capital Loans (Revolving or closed end)
- Equipment Loans
- Real Estate Loans
- Development Loans
Whether your are looking to buy or refinance, we can help make it happen. Talk to Blair Barton or Paul Russow in our Graymont office and Diane Harfst, Cindy Meier, or Rebecca Underhill in our Pontiac office.
- Home Purchase or Refinance
- Fixed Rate or Balloon Loans
- Low Closing Costs
- Attractive Interest Rates
- Up to 100% Financing
- Grants For 1st Time Homebuyers
- Construction Loans
- Lot Loans
- Second Mortgage Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit
We offer personal loans to help make your dreams come true! Ask for Blair Barton or Paul Russow in our Graymont office, Ellen Jo Shiflett in Chenoa office and Diane Harfst, Cindy Meier, or Rebecca Underhill in our Pontiac office.
- Automobile Loans
- Personal Loans
- Recreational (Boat, ATV, etc)
- Debt Consolidation Loans
For information about the servicing of your State Bank of Graymont mortgage loan, or to assert an error with your loan, please send a written request or notice to the following address.
State Bank of Graymont
Attn: Loan Department
PO Box 47
Graymont, IL 61743
Your written request or notice should include the following:
- Your name
- Loan number and any other information that will enable us to identify the mortgage loan account
- A description of either the error that you believe has occurred, or of the information that you are requesting
Click here for Information on Avoiding Foreclosure